pop!OP: Classic!

The Invitation
The Summer Classic MixTape
Listening Party


Saturday, August 8, 2009 7:00pm - 10:00pm
DEITY 368 Atlantic Ave Brooklyn, NY

Message from Classic:
Don't worry... I'm not "trying to bring Hip Hop back."It's changing, evolving and growing. The fancy is fading. The emotion is returning. In this next phase I hope to make my contribution and I'm inviting you to join me on my journey.We will be Celebrating the release of The Summer Classic MixTape, which is a compilation of original songs of mine and some remixes of current Top40 Hits.


Its available for download at his new site:http://www.chris-classic.com

Please arrive timely as this event is from 7pm - 10pm!!! See you there!

For further info,directions etc please visit:Chris Classic Show Dates

0 comments:

 

Text

Followers