pop!LOVES: Louis Vuitton Holiday Catalog






Louis Vuitton Holiday Catalog
I know you're probably thinking to yourself "why is Yaz posting pictures from the LV catalog?" Well beyond it being a fab catalog, I was swooning at home for like an hour when it arrived at my house, but I just love the wonderland vibe it has about it. I see many designers/event producers have been inspirired by Tim Burton's release of Alice in Wonderland next year. Anyhoo, speaking of inspiration, my next story will be about the actual Louis Vuitton launch party. So pay attention lads to the six tales to follow, salivate over the inspiration and await the luxurious photos to follow! YUM!
6 Tales:
The Dark & Enchanted Forest
The Secret Garden of Luxury
A Light-filled Fantasyland
A Courtyard of Hidden Delights
Woods of Great Wonder
The Golden Pathway

Images via Louis Vuitton

0 comments:

 

Text

Followers