pop!A-Razzi - J-Lo turns 40!

J-Lo blows out her candles
J-Lo and hubby Marc Anthony share a smooch! Loves it!
Cast & Crew with Jenny
A toy car that was given to Jenny - I wonder if there will be a grown up version to match waiting at home.
J-Lo Celebrates 40!
NYC

Wowser! It’s hard to believe that my Jenny from the block is 40! Mom of 17-month-old twins Emme and Max remains looking fabulous! I’m totally putting up a picture of her on the fridge when it’s my time.

She’s been filming her upcoming movie “The Backup Plan” in the NYC and I had several star sightings because of it. One of the few perks of working down in the Tribeca area. Her husband, cast and crew celebrated her birthday with a cake featuring a picture of the birthday girl herself. Good times for all! Happy Birthday Jenny!


0 comments:

 

Text

Followers