pop!OP: Be on “My Fair Wedding”

You and David K.I.S.S.I.N.G.?


That’s what you will be doing if you are selected to be cast on Celebrity Wedding Planner David Tuterra’s WEtv show “My Fair Wedding.”


Making your dream wedding a reality can be almost impossible. If you or someone you know is getting married THE WEEKEND OF AUGUST 1st, 2009, then there's very little time left to make that dream come true. That's why "My Fair Wedding," the newest lifestyle show from the Women's Entertainment Network, is offering a few lucky brides a chance to have celebrity wedding planner David Tutera ENHANCE and UPGRADE their weddings before it's too late!

The application process is simple. Send an email ATTN: Producers to mfwcasting@gmail.com and in the subject line, please put your wedding date and city, state location. In the body of the email include a picture of the bride to be, and describe why you need David's help! *Weddings should take place in the New Jersey/New York tri-state area the weekend of August 1, 2009!


If this doesn’t work out you can always call pop! event planning for the rescue. I have been known to revamp a wedding in under a month, but unlike the show… I come at a fee. ;o)


Haven’t seen the show? Catch a sneak peek of the new original series "My Fair Wedding." Sundays at 10|9c on WEtv

Ciao! Good Luck Ladies!

0 comments:

 

Text

Followers